Epoch Lacrosse is pleased to announce that its game changing and patent pending Otter Mesh™ will now be available for only $29.99 at authorized Epoch Lacrosse dealers.
“We are thrilled to make Otter Mesh more attainable to players,” said James Miceli, Principal of Epoch Lacrosse. “The popularity of Otter Mesh has been outstanding and as result we were able to negotiate better pricing from our suppliers making it possible for us to ultimately lower the retail price. We are very proud to have been the first in the lacrosse world to offer a mesh that is made using ultra lightweight composite fiber material which is hydrophobic and extremely durable.”
Otter Mesh is:
- Made of military-grade ultra lightweight composite fiber. The same material used to make the ropes for Navy Seals.
- Hydrophobic, meaning it will not absorb water. It may feel wet to the touch, but the water will never affect the performance of your pocket.
- A semi-soft mesh that has a slightly rough surface that enhances ball retention without adding whip.
- Resistant to extreme cold (-76F) and heat (140 F). No more shrinkage (tennis racquets) or expansion (bags-out) due to changing weather conditions.
- Has no coating or resins added to it, which makes it break in quickly and never change in hardness/feel over its lifetime.
About Epoch Lacrosse
Epoch Lacrosse delivers the finest manufactured lacrosse equipment designed to increase playability and maximize performance by utilizing world-class materials and manufacturing techniques. Epoch tests and re-tests each of its designs to ensure optimal durability, playability and performance. Epoch’s goal is simple, to give players every opportunity to reach their true potential. Live. Play. Be.
Visit www.EpochLacrosse.com to learn more about Epoch Lacrosse and its products.
To stay up-to-date on Epoch’s line-up of products “like” them on http://www.Facebook.com/Epochlax.